Important notice due to COVID-19 outbreak
Esperas Santorini Hotel is rolling out a multipronged approach to address necessary safety and cleaning measures in response to COVID-19. These measures include enhanced cleaning and safety protocols across the hotel, a revised training program for all employees and a revamped approach to food-and-beverage
- Public areas: We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of public spaces, with an added emphasis of the disinfecting protocol focused on “high-touch” areas including door handles, public bathrooms, reception, stairwells, lobby furnishings/hard surfaces, and others.
- Food-and-beverage: Esperas Santorini maintains its breakfast service that is served daily in-room. Our restaurant “Ombra” continues to service our guests in the patio next to and above our swimming pool. New cleaning, handling and disinfecting protocols are in place for all F&B staff.
- Guestrooms: In addition to thoroughly cleaning and disinfecting rooms between guest departures and arrivals, Esperas provides hypoallergenic environments and allergy-friendly options as well as thorough airing out of guest rooms between stays.
- Enhanced protocols for operation and training: With the new procedures and protocols in place, Esperas Santorini has developed an updated training program to ensure every member of our personnel is well versed in the new cleaning and guest interaction protocols.
- Well-being checks: Esperas Santorini is instituting mandatory temperature checks of all staff members at the start of each shift and at additional times spaced out throughout the remainder of each shift.
- Handwashing and protective gear: Staff members are directed to wash their hands a minimum of at least once every two hours and they are required to wear reusable gloves and masks at all times supplied by the hotel administration.
Esperas Santorini hotel has always considered the health and wellbeing of our guests and employees as our highest priority. Given the continued consideration of the coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak, we wish to inform all of our guests that the hotel is planning to open for business on May 1st 2020. If our scheduled hotel opening changes due to the ongoing concerns, we will issue a public statement. All the necessary precautions and measures are in place to ensure all of our common areas area thoroughly cleaned and disinfected daily. All of our cleaning protocols and procedures concerning our housekeeping staff have been updated and are now based on the latest suggestions by health officials.
Concerning reservations that have been made through our website for dates up to April 30th, we waive all cancellation fees for guests who cannot or are not willing to travel to Santorini. Concerning stays after April 30th, we will reevaluate our policies mid-April and issue a statement at that time.
For any reservations made through third parties, our guests should contact those parties regarding their cancellation policies. Esperas Santorini has informed all of the third party OTAs with which we have contracts, of this change in our cancellation policy.